Terms & Conditions of The Fig Monthly
By completing your purchase of The Fig Monthly, you agree to the following:
- Your credit card will be billed through Acuity Scheduling/Stripe each month from the date of sign up and will display "LEMON & FIG" on your monthly statements.
- You can cancel your month-to-month membership any time by accessing your portal or submitting an emailed request. You'll be provided with a link to this portal each month when your subscription renews. You can also cancel by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds, both prorated or in full, will not be given.
- Annual memberships will renew annually at the date of the initial sign up. You may cancel year-to-year, but refunds, both prorated or in full, will not be given.
- Individualized, personal, and specific nutritional advice will not be given, both within email or verbal communication, until a formal disclaimer has been signed. This disclaimer will be included in your initial paperwork upon scheduling of your one-on-one nutritional consultation. Prior to that signing, all information given is for general informational purposes only and not to be considered medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- One-on-one nutritional consultations will include a general intake form, a three day food journal, online NAQ form, policy agreement, and disclaimer. All paperwork must be completed and submitted prior to appointment.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for email support items to be returned.
- Client, member, and subscriber information is kept strictly private and adhere to HIPPA standards.