Hiking. Camping. BBQ. Green grass. Windows open. Vacations. It must be sweet, sweet summertime!
I am obsessed with summer and welcome the warm, bright Colorado days after an entire winter of slushy wet snow. I love the winter, I do, but when it's dumping snow in April, I just get over that magic really quick.
This summer will be full of exploring, adventuring, hiking, creek swimming with the pup, and DISNEYLAND for our five year wedding anniversary! I'm ready for my favorite season with my favorite things. Here are some of my latest obsessions for the season!
1. A Mind of Your Own // This book is a game. changer. for women who battle any sort of depression or anxiety. Kelly Brogan is straightforward and takes quality medical research and translates it for easy understanding. If you're ready to take control of your mental health this year, this is your go-to book!
2. Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer // Tarte Cosmetics is a stellar brand of clean(er) beauty products. They recently released this contouring concealer and it's seriously perfect! It goes on thick, but not cakey, and even though the price point is a little higher, the tube will last you forever! It's perfect at concealing undereye circles, blemishes, and redness. It's my holy grail of makeup.
3. Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water in Melon Mint // Vital Proteins is known for their quality collagen peptides that I believe EVERYONE should be taking, and this product kicks it up a notch and adds probiotics, vitamins, and minerals to aid in glowing skin from the inside out. It's perfect for those bare-face days!
4. Earthpowder Charcoal Tooth Powder with Peppermint // This product is brand new on the market! I've tried a few different tooth powders in the past but they all taste like baking soda and salt. Earthpaste launched these toothpowders and they don't taste like a mouth full of ocean water. The charcoal is a great natural whitener and the ingredients are squeekly clean without fluoride, artificial colors, microbeads, or glycerin.
5. Healthy Human Stein Water Bottle // If you've ever seen me in person, you know that my Healthy Human cruiser is always in my hand. The cruisers are great for every day but I've been eyeing this stein for the summer! It's great for hiking and will be perfect in Disneyland, keeping water cold for hours! This company is small and ran by some incredible women so I love supporting them!
6. Kite Hill Almond Cream Cheese // THIS CREAM CHEESE. It's my latest food obsession. It's made with almonds so its perfect for those who don't do dairy, but tastes just like the real deal. I love serving it with green apples, Simple Mills crackers, cucumbers, or with dates. You can find it at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers.
What are you favorites for summer!? Shoot me a comment or find me on social media and tell me!
This posts contain affiliate links, meaning if you purchase something I get a small kickback. It doesn't cost anything extra for you and simply supports my blog! Thanks for the love!