Happy Holidays! I'm so excited for this season of cozy nights by the fire, dazzling Christmas trees, and wrapping gifts for loved ones! If you're looking for something unique to buy a friend (or for yourself!), I'm sharing my very favorite gifts for this season!
1. Chef's Knife // If you cook at all, you need a quality knife to chop up those vegetables. Those butcher knife sets sure look pretty on your counter and all, but nothing beats a single knife made for the cook in your life. This knife is super affordable and #Prime.
2. Celebrations Cookbook // This cookbook is seriously SO beautiful and my absolute favorite for any event or celebration. The recipes are all completely paleo + gluten free and include tips on how to make it ahead so you can enjoy your celebrations. Danielle Walker included recipes for New Years, birthdays, Father's Day, and every holiday in between, including Christmas! It's a must for those who want some old favorites done in new ways!
3. Eating Evolved Chocolate // Is it weird to include chocolate on a gift list? Hopefully not, because this one is on mine! Eating Evolved makes chocolate bars, cups, drinks, literally anything you can think of - and it's all made with quality ingredients! My favorite is the crunchy caramel, but I also swoon over the coconut butter cups. You can find Eating Evolved chocolates at your local health food store like Sprouts, Natural Grocers, or Whole Foods or snag some online.
4. Healthy Human Life Cruiser // Where Cameo is, there will my Healthy Human cup be also. This cruiser goes with me every.where. We have a couple in our house and they never leave my side. It keeps hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold (think along the lines of Yeti) and comes with a stainless steel straw. They're super affordable and you're supporting an amazing female-owned company. They recently launched their 32oz cruiser and you better believe Santa is bringing me one (Santa is the UPS delivery guy now, ya know!).
5. Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo // This natural shampoo is my new favorite! It's a safer option than conventional hair products and it smells so good. The tea tree makes it feel "like a thousand angels are blowing kisses on my scalp", says my very manly husband. But like, it's true. Even better, my (damaged, color treated) hair soaks this up. It's affordable, available on Amazon, and you can even snag free samples on their website. They have a big assortment of products, so it's a great gift for the self-care guru in your life!
6. Plant Therapy Essential Oils // There are a ton of essential oil companies out there but Plant Therapy is my favorite. They're an integrous company, affordable oils, quick shipping, and have ah-maz-ing holiday blends. You can buy a box set, or my favorite seasonal blend, Candy Cane. If you guy the Christmas set, it even comes with an ornament to drop some oils on. Other favorites are the Spiced Apple Cider oil, MuscleAid, Joyful Creation, and Love Vanilla. They have sales each day this month so watch for that too!
7. Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer // Collagen is the best out there for hair, skin, and nails along with joint and muscle repair and gut health! They recently released their collagen creamer blend of collagen, powdered coconut milk, and spices. It's a great source of protein and the gingerbread flavor tastes like a spiced chai. This is a perfect gift for someone who loves coffee, and especially someone who travels often and needs a non-refrigerated creamer. pssst...if you follow me on Instagram, I'll be giving away TWO of these bad boys!
I only ever recommend products that I use and love and these are some of my very favorite! If you need more ideas for someone specific on your list, just reach out and we can brainstorm together!
LEMON & FIG holistic nutrition LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, as well as an affiliate with other links within this page. I receive a small commission with each purchase, but your cost stays the same. Thank you for your support!